Woodside World Announces Logo Contest
The Voice of the Wildcats needs YOU!
We are looking for a logo for Woodside’s student-run magazine. The logo will be displayed on the cover of the magazine and on WoodsideWorld.com.
If your design is chosen, you will win a gift certificate to Michael’s arts store!
If you submit a logo, your artwork could be featured in the Woodside World magazine and on the website!
All students and staff are welcome to submit logos via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person to Mr. Cirincione in E-3.
The template available for download can be printed and drawn on to make it easy for you to get your art into the Woodside World.
Other stories in Student Life
- Fashion: Seniors Only - May 9, 2013
- The Confessions of a Foreign Exchange Student - May 9, 2013
- The Value of a Good AP Score - April 19, 2013
- Spring Spirit Week 2013 - April 19, 2013
- Valentine's Day: Love or Hate - March 22, 2013
Other stories in Woodside Art Contest
- 2013 Art Contest - April 21, 2013
- 2nd Annual Woodside Art Contest Details - February 21, 2012
- The 2nd Annual Woodside Art Contest has arrived! - February 21, 2012
- Woodside's Standout Artists: Contest Winner Showcase - May 27, 2011
- Woodside's Best Hip-Hop Music - May 24, 2011