“I Am Number Four” Hits the Theaters
Juliette Del Selva, Staff Writer
February 4, 2011
Filed under Staff Picks
Being the new kid in town is never easy and unfortunately for John, he always is. By now he’s used to it, leaving after a short time only to make friends and lose contact with him once he moves. But secrets lie within him that cannot be revealed.
“The movie is a mixed bag, with many of the elements fun and intriguing, but since this is also a Michael Bay-produced movie, CG monsters and cartoon bad guys gum up a third act that cries out for a more sophisticated climax rather than another tedious battle royal…” -Kirk Honeycutt, Hollywood Reporter
“The action tale I Am Number Four is mostly familiar stuff, presenting the latest teen outsider coming into possession of his latent superpowers just in time to battle evil forces intent on world chaos.” -David Germain, Associated Press
Want to discover John’s secrets? Come check out I Am Number Four starring Alex Pettyfer and Glee’s Diana Agron coming to theaters February 18.
Other stories in Staff Picks
- All Time Low Goes Gold - March 10, 2011
- "Don't be a drag, just be a queen!" - Lady Gaga's new single: "Born This Way" - February 15, 2011
- CAKE playing four nights in San Francisco next week - February 11, 2011
- Staff Pick: Private Series by Kate Brian - February 11, 2011
- The Horse Racing Mysteries of Dick Francis - February 10, 2011