Woodside Art Contest Details
Woodside World Art Contest Committee
May 2, 2011
Filed under Arts & Entertainment
All submissions are due by 1:05pm Thursday, May 12th, 2011.
Entries in the following categories will be accepted:
Photography, Studio Art, 3D Design, Ceramics, Poetry, Music, Video & Animation
We are a all-digital publication and therefor will only be accepting entries in digital format. All entries must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Files should be titled as follows: LastName_FirstName_1Title.jpg
The title of the email should be in the format:
Artist Name, Category, Title
For example, if Rebecca Black was submitting her song “Friday” in the Music category, her email title would read “Rebecca Black, Music, Friday”
Submitting Digital Files
Video & Animation
If you are submitting video or animation, you may include in your email a URL with a stable link to a website where your work is hosted. For example, video submissions can include a link to the video hosted on Vimeo or YouTube.
Studio Art, 3D Design, and Ceramic
Studio Art, 3D Design, and Ceramic entries should submit digital photos or video of their works. These photos and videos must be attached to the email itself or available via a stable link to a website where your work is hosted.
Special Consideration or Concerns
If you have any special circumstances or concerns, you must contact the contest committee by Friday, May 6th so that we have time to get in touch with you and make any necessary arrangements.
Requirements and Terms
By submitting a work to the Woodside Art Contest you, the artist, are agreeing to the following terms:
1) The entry is the original work of the person submitting it.
2) The entry was not previously published or submitted in connection with any other contest, nor copyrighted in anyway.
3) The entry can not be offensive or inappropriate, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. It cannot defame or invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or property rights or any other third party rights.
4) Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry that it determines, in its sole discretion, is offensive or inappropriate, not in keeping with Sponsor’s image or that is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules.
5) In sending us entries and submissions you, the artist, give the Woodside World permission to use such works as we deem necessary for the maintenance and operation of our contest.
Other stories in Arts & Entertainment