Overall Artist & Voting Guidelines
To vote for your favorite pieces in a category, go to the contest page for the category and comment with either the title of the piece or the author’s name. For the best ‘overall’ artist or piece, comment on this page.
Remember, each category will have three winners, so make sure to vote in each category.
Contest results will be announced in late May, so make sure to vote for your favorite before your time runs out!
For your vote to be valid, you need to have your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place choice in each category. You do not need to sign up to the site, but you should use your name when you comment.
Don’t freak out if your comment doesn’t appear immediately. Our spam filter seems to think that everything is spam and it may take a day or two for us to fish out your comment.
Other stories in 2012 Woodside Art Contest
- 2nd Annual Art Contest Winners - May 31, 2012
- Art Contest Grand Prize Winners: Jared and Victor! - May 25, 2012
- 2012 Art Contest Selections: Photography - May 2, 2012
- 2012 Woodside Art Contest Video and Animation - May 2, 2012
- WHS Art Contest: Top 8 Music Entries - May 2, 2012